Timberfix Hexagon Head Sleeper Exterior Landscape Framing Screws Index Timber Screw Green
Return Policy:For Most items: 30 days Return PolicyWe supply products all over the World, For international customers please send your enquriries to email@example.com for Quotation.
In-Dex Timber Screws - Hex - Exterior - Green
Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
• 8mm hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
• Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
Timberfix Hexagon Head Sleeper Index Landscape Screws Bolts.
8mm hex head countersunk with a fixed washer.
Helix to remove debris and a 50° deep single thread to provide secure fixing with high pull-out resistance.
The Type 17 Slash to reduce torque and the likelihood of the timber splitting when the screw is inserted close to the edge.