No.8 Twin Threaded Woodscrews Pozi Countersunk Bright Zinc Plated DIN 7997
Return Policy:For Most items: 30 days Return PolicyThe COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause challenges for all global logistics operations. At Bolt World we are operating as close to ‘normal’ as possible, but as you would expect delays and disruptions are inevitable under the circumstances.
A traditional twin-thread woodscrew with single lead start for a fast installation. Mainly used in soft timber applications or masonry with a plastic plug.
• Double countersunk head reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Partially threaded from 1 1⁄4 ” and above
• Zinc plating 3-5 microns
• Made from C10-18 steel to ensure consistent quality
• 60° twin-threads with parallel shank for faster insertion and greater pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
We Also Recommend