5.0 x 80mm Solo Woodscrews / Chipboard Countersunk-Yellow Zinc Plated Tub of 325
Return Policy:For Most items: 30 days Return PolicyWe supply products all over the World, For international customers please send your enquriries to firstname.lastname@example.org for Quotation.
A single thread woodscrew mainly used in various types of timber and man-made boards or into masonry with the use of a plastic plug.
• Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Wax lubricated to enhance screw insertion time, extra driving torque and resistance to corrosion
• 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length
We Also Recommend