3.5 x 45mm C2 Tongue-Fix Flooring Screws - TX - Reduced Countersunk - Zinc Yellow plated - Tub of 350
Specially designed for attaching tongue and groove floorboards and panelling. Provides a secure hidden fixture without causing damage, allowing a flush fit with the next board.
• Reduced head for concealed countersinking
• Plain shank for pulling the two substrates together without manual clamping
• Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
• Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
• Patented twin cut technology for rapid "pick-up" and reduces timber splitting