3.5 x 45mm C2 Tongue-Fix Flooring Screws - TX - Reduced Countersunk - Zinc Yellow plated - Tub of 350
Return Policy:For Most items: 30 days Return PolicyThe COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause challenges for all global logistics operations. At Bolt World we are operating as close to ‘normal’ as possible, but as you would expect delays and disruptions are inevitable under the circumstances.
Specially designed for attaching tongue and groove floorboards and panelling. Provides a secure hidden fixture without causing damage, allowing a flush fit with the next board.
• Reduced head for concealed countersinking
• Plain shank for pulling the two substrates together without manual clamping
• Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
• Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
• Patented twin cut technology for rapid "pick-up" and reduces timber splitting