3.0 Torxfast Premium Torx Elite Low-Torque Countersunk Woodscrews - Box of 200
Return Policy:For Most items: 30 days Return PolicyWe supply products all over the World, For international customers please send your enquriries to email@example.com for Quotation.
Professional, elite performance multi-purpose woodscrews.
Ideal for fixing into most wood applications.
- Elementech 400 surface coating provides corrosion resistance.
- Salt spray tested to 400 hours.
- A Non-Cr, Cr3+, yellow/zinc plated surface is environmentally friendly.
- A deep torx compatible head ensures reduced cam-out, higher torque levels and a firmer drive.
- Patented self-drilling thread - no pilot hole needed.
- Torx compatible insert for a higher transmission of power.
- Patented drill/drive shank for faster drive, reduced splitting and 'jacking' of the timber, increased pull-out and firmer fix.
- A sharp point for faster bite, capable of penetrating 0.8mm steel.
- Unique self drilling shank drives into most substrates -including hardwood - with ease.
- Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
- Improved countersinking from recessed ribs.
- Impressive pull out value and less risk of working loose when used in substrates that flex in use.
- Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing when used in substrates that flex in use.
- CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
- Free torx bit with every box.
We Also Recommend