TWIN THREAD POZI COUNTERSUNK WOOD SCREWS
A traditional twin-thread woodscrew with single lead start for a fast installation. Mainly used in soft timber applications or masonry with a plastic plug.
• Double countersunk head reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Partially threaded from 1 1⁄4 ” and above
• Zinc plating 3-5 microns
• Made from C10-18 steel to ensure consistent quality
• 60° twin-threads with parallel shank for faster insertion and greater pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility.
These are our best selling Timco twin thread wood screws, with wide range of sizes we provide the best quality to our customers. We do both single or twin thread wood screw range. you can also check out our wood screw assortment.