Network Support Engineer
Bolt World Fasteners Ltd
East Tilbury, RM18 8RH
£18.466 a year - Full-time, Permanent
Bolt World Fasteners Ltd specialise in retailing and distributing standard and specialist industrial fasteners.
We are one of the UK’s leading online fasteners supplier with more than 100,000 satisfied customers all over the world due to the valued members of the Bolt World family who on a daily basis work together to deliver a high-quality service for all our customers.
We are looking to recruit a Material Planner/ Buyer on a permanent basis.
The role will sit within, our office at East Tilbury, Essex.
- Administering network infrastructure, Routers, Internet & Desktop .
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems,
- network servers, and virtualization.
- Providing network Support.
- Installation & Configuration of LAN & WAN.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting Cisco 2600, 2800 series routers.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco 2950, 3750 series catalyst switches.
- Handling windo ws server 2012 active directory.
- Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment.
- Maximise network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems
- and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation.
- Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation.
- Ideally you will have good background within networking and handling windows, You will need to have excellent communication skills together with a good telephone manner and be able to communicate at all levels.
- A good all-round team player is a must, as is the ability to work to deadlines and think on your feet. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate flexibility in their approach, be able to prioritise and remain focused at all times, along with the ability to be able to negotiate.
Working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- A Level (preferred)
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift (9:00am to 5:00om, Mon – Fri)